Friday, January 8, 2010

The one that got away.

One of my favorite blogs for inspiration is Moxie Fab World. I just love all of the great eye candy and talent happening over there! Every Tuesday they post a Tuesday Trigger, which are always so beautiful. This weeks is amazing! So pretty! It is so pretty how could you not be inspired.
Well, hello beautiful!
I was so inspired! I can not even tell you how many ideas I had running through my head. Yet, sadly not one could make it from my head to creation. It happens and I will just move on. I am not giving up completely. The image is burned into my brain and someday a project will work. However, for today it is the one that got away. sigh
No worries. I do have a little something to show today. I explained the other day how I try to use things up when i am done a project. Here is another thing I like to make and use up some scraps on. Bookmarks. They are quick and fun to make. Plus they are nice to have on hand for a quick gift. Stick one on a book for a sick friend. To hand out just because at a Bible study or book club. send in for your child's teacher as a small thank you or for no reason. Anyways you see where I am going with this.



A close up. Sorry it is sideways.



I really do not have any details for the products used, because it is all scrap paper. I did use my new Verve stamps. I also used some Stickles just to give them a little something while still keeping it flat. These are maganet snap style bookmarks, that are so fun and easy to put together.
So how do you use up your scrap? I would love to know!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. They make my day!