Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Leftovers

Okay, so I know in a craft like this you can and will end up with a lot of leftovers of all kinds. I bit a paint here, a stray button there and I will not even get started on the paper. I try to use up as much of a product that I can before I put everything away. Sometimes my oldest daughter is lucky enough to add to her growing collection of scrap supplies.
Today I made up another ATC Bible verse. I said I wanted to fill my holder up! I also want to make sure I learn my verses, so right now it sits on my desk where I can stare at it all I want and study. I also used a lot of leftover rub-ons from my hoop project. I just love how bright it turned out! A beautiful verse deserves beautiful colors! Here is my new Verve stamp Philippians 4:4





As always thank you so much for stopping by!

The deets -
Rub-ons - K&Co. Sweet Berry
Ink - Colorbox

Yup. it is that simple when you are using things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. They make my day!