Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A goal of mine

For years I have struggled to memorize my Bible verses. I try and try, but they never stick, bits and pieces stick, but never the whole thing. I have a wonderful friend at church who incourages everyone to really try, to try every and any method that might work for them. So I am trying something pretty that I will always see. Remember my sweet friend that a mentioned yesterday? Well, the last thing she sent me was a beautiful ATC holder. I have always wanted one! I never knew what I would do with one, but I always wanted one. So I have decided that I am going to fill it up with my Bible verses to learn. My dream is to someday have two of these, one for Old Testament and one for New Testament. For now they will mingle together. I am going start with my all time favorite Bible verse Joshua 24:15





So I hope you can watch this ATC fill up with me. I encourage you to try for that goal you have always had. You will never know if you can do it until you try.

Okay the deets -
Paper - green card stock, from my scraps; patterned paper Basic Grey
Stamp - Verve Stamps
Rub-Ons - American Crafts
ATC base - 7Gypsy
Rhinestones - Micheal's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. They make my day!