Monday, January 4, 2010

Okay, now I am really ready to do this thing!

I knew it was a bad idea to start this before the holidays, but now I am ready to go. I was able to get a few things created the last couple of weeks, so I will be showing those the next couple of days. Plus it is going to be super cold here this week, the house should be back in order by tomorrow and there are a bunch of challenges I want to do, so hopefully I can hit the ground running now. To make up for lost time this post will be picture heavy. I will also post a tease at the end.
Small disclaimer, these pictures are not that great, sorry. My husband took the first pictures for me, but he was not home for these.



A great friend who I scraped with all the time moved away. To keep things fun we send kits to each other every other month and challenge each other to try something new. Sometimes we just challenge each other to actually scrap. Either which way it is a ton of fun. This project is from a kit I sent. We were to make something using embrodery hoops. I made a small journal album about the silly questions asked of me when I take the twins out in public. Here is the rest of it.











There is not much to the deets on this one, but here is the list -
Paper - K & Co Berry Sweet
Paint - Apple barrel - Green Apple, Plum Kiss; Folk Art - Parisian Pink
Rub-Ons _ K & Co Berry Sweet
Plastic Letters - Hobby Lobby Spare Parts
Stickers - K & Co butterflies (not sure of the line)
Misc. - buttons (Wal-Mart), dragonfly rhinestones (Wal-Mart), Ribbon, fabric, floss

Now for the sneak peak. This one is for my special friend. This month we will need to make one banner or pednant and then have fun with the rest. Add as much as we want from our own stuff and use as little or as much as we want from the kit. There is a lot of Valentine style stuff in the kit, but we do not have to go with a Valentine theme. As always the goal is to just have fun.



Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you come back. I have a lot planned for the up coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. They make my day!