Thursday, December 17, 2009

I could totally copy that!

I could totally copy that, was almost the name of this little blog. That's right I steal ideas and I am not afraid to admit it. I am not afraid to admit it because I do a horrible job of copying people. Horrible! The good news is I make it my own, and I am not afraid to share.
So this project is a bunch of ideas I have copied over time. It is a Christmas gift for my daughter's teacher this year. Her teacher is a huge fan of Mary Engelbreit. HUGE! So my daughter came home from school one day last week and told me "I told Mrs. H that you will make her a Mary Engelbreit clip board for Christmas." Really? I was thinking a nice gift card would be nice, but okay I can do that.

Here is the front:



Here is the back:



I really hope she likes it. I had a ton of fun making it. Plus, I was able to use up a ton of scraps and did not have to leave the house for anything. Always a bonus this time of year!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. They make my day!